Since the cold winter season is coming up, I thought it would be a good time to knit or crochet some warm accessories to wear. Today, I crocheted these two ear warmer head wraps out of some leftover cotton yarn I had from when I made the Interactive Coral Garden project. I paired the purple and peach, and the orange and blue yarns together so that my head wraps would be both twice as thick (and warm), as well as more colorful. Each headband took about 2 hours to crochet.
I added a purple flower to the purple and peach head wrap, as well as 2 buttons as closures. The orange and blue head wrap has one button closure, and I left it without a flower.
A very special thank you to my pal Snoopy for modeling these head wraps for me.
I will be wearing these all the time to keep my head cozy during the colder season, along with the scarves I am planning to make in my next project.
<3 Mandy
No comments:
Post a Comment